Posted on: May 10th 2019
Reception Classes Visit Washbrooks Farm
In May the Acorns Reception children had an exciting visit to Washbrooks Family Farm!
- We went on a bumpy tractor ride with Farmer John.
- We learned about different animals in the barn.
- We stroked lots of animals including the guinea pigs, tortoise, sheep and Shire horse.
- We had a lovely long walk around the farm.
- After lunch we played outside on the climbing equipment and the jumping pillows!
Our Learning Pit Question this half term is; does everything have a home?
At the farm we found out that lots of the animals have homes:
- The ducks live on a pond.
- The ponies live in a barn.
- The goats and the llama live in a field.
- The pigs live in a pigsty.