Premier League Primary Stars Programme
Albion in the Community are a proud delivery partner of the Premier League Primary Stars programme, designed to use the appeal of the Premier League and professional football clubs to inspire children to learn, be active and develop important life skills.
Carly Farrell from Albion in the Community will be working in your school for one day a week this term delivering The Premier League Primary Stars Programme. Carly will deliver high quality interventions targeted at whole classes, small groups or individuals which aims to:
- Improve children’s physical literacy
- Improve teachers’ confidence in delivering PE
- Increase children’s confidence in English activities
- Improve children’s communication skills and resilience.
- Increase teachers’ confidence in teaching PE
This will be done via The Premier League Reading Stars literacy programme, PSHE, Girls lunch football and PE lessons.
For more information go to: https://plprimarystars.com/